Jobs at:JALI S.C PLC
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, June 05 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, May 31 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• JALIS.C PLC is an Investee Company of JALI Investment Ltd and JALI Transport Ltd. The Company was registered under the laws of the Republic of Rwanda, by Rwanda Development Board on 26th January 2018.
• JALI S.C PLC was licensed by the National Bank of Rwanda on 3rd January 2019 and in conformity with article 4 of BNR regulation number 02/2009 on the organization of Microfinance. it was allowed to operate microfinance activities in Rwanda under the status of Public limited Company.
• JALI S.C PLC was authorized to perform all activities for which the license has been granted. Its headquarters is located at: INKUNDAMAHORO - Modern Market Building /Nyabugogo opposite WASAC Kimisagara Road.
Key tasks and responsibilities;
• Assist in maintaining financial records and ensuring that financial transactions are properly recorded;
• Assist in analyzing current costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses;
• Ensuring the accuracy of financial documents, as well as their compliance with relevant laws and regulations;
• Assist in preparing Monthly, Quarterly and Annual reports to be submitted to Management, Board of Directors &BNR;
• Preparing and maintaining important financial reports;
• Preparing tax returns and ensuring that taxes are paid properly and on time;
• Administering payrolls, controlling and manage not only income and expenditure but also budget execution;
• Carry out monthly bank reconciliation of all bank accounts;
• Implement internal controls and assisting with external and internal audits;
• Supervise petty cash management and manage accounts payables and receivables;
• Posting and validation of financial entries;
• Assist in preparation of draft budget estimates for JALI S.C PLC and assisting in budgetary
Specific Requirements for the Post
• Any other duties allocated by the Management /immediate supervisor within area. • Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting;
• At least 3 years experience working in a microﬁnance Institution or Bank in Accounting;
• Good communication skills;
• strong mathematical reasoning skills, sharp attention to detail, and critical-thinking abilities;
• Age limit: 25-40years
• Comfortable with MS, Ofﬁce especially MS Excel and Word;
• Good communication skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates are required to submit the following via JALI S.C PLC email: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5th June 2023 at: 17:00 PM.
• Application Letter
• Comprehensive Curriculum vitae
• Certified Copies of Degree/Certificate
• Copy of the Bio data page of ID
• Telephone number and email address
• Names and Contact address (with telephone &Emails) of 3 referees
Note that only Rwandan candidates who meet the above requirements will be shortlisted and contacted for the Exam.
Done at Kigali, on 23rd May 2023
Managing Director JALI S.C PLC
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.