Jobs at:Job in Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
22 September 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, September 08, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job in Rwanda (J.I.R Ltd) is a private company providing services in the area of online recruitment and advertisement. Our main mission is to facilitate the communication between job seekers and employers operating in Rwanda using online technologies.
On behalf of our client, We are looking for an Accountant.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance with three (5) years of relevant working experience, having professional certificate CPA/CPFA/ACCA is an added advantage.
Required Competencies and Key technical skills
• Knowledge of accounting such as QuickBooks, Tally, SAGE 50 or 100
• Negotiation and Resource management skills;
• Analytical skills);
• Proficiency in financial management systems;
• Resource management skills;
• Analytical skills;
• Problem solving skills;
• Decision making skills;
• Time management skills;
• Risk management skills;
• Results oriented;
• Digital literacy skills;
Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/or French. Knowledge of all is an added advantage.
Age: Between 25-35 years
• Reconciling the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers
• Completing analysis of the employee expenditures
• Managing income and expenditure accounts
• Generating the company’s financial reports using income and expenditure data
• Keeping a check on the company’s finances based on financial status
• Filing and remitting taxes and other financial obligations
• Initiating and managing financial and accounting software used by the company
• Analyze financial discrepancy recommend effective resolutions
• Perform monthly sales and general ledger closings, including journal entries.
• Preparation of various balance sheet schedules and P&L statements.
• Preparation of various tax reports.
• Prepare and book bank deposits and transfers;
• Reconcile various general ledger accounts monthly.
• Preparation of quarterly and annual financial reports.
• Prepare annual depreciation and depletion tax schedules.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.