Jobs at:King Faisal Hospital Rwanda Foundation (KFHRF)
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, December 01 2023
Date Posted: Saturday, November 04 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• The accountant will be responsible for managing the foundation’s books of accounts, making payments, and financial report preparation. However, you will keep track of our payments and update our accounting system on a daily basis, always ensuring our transactions are posted up-to-date and correct. There will be some ad hoc work, completing requests as they arise. Furthermore, the Accountant will report directly to the Finance and Administration Officer while working closely with our external accounting partner on technical matters.
• Manage the foundation books using QUICKBOOKS accounting software, reconcile accounts, and prepare monthly reports.
• Manage transfers to clients and reconcile payments received
• Ensure taxes are declared on time.
• Making basic forecasts of operations expenses and managing the budget
• Keeping our accounting notes and administrative operations manual up to date
• Follow up on all payment matters, resolving issues as they arise with our local banking and international.
• Other administrative tasks as they arise
Qualifications and experience
• Academic qualification preferably a CPA and a master’s in accounting or a similar degree in the same filed field.
• 3-5 years of experience in bookkeeping, and administration. Experience in using QUICKBOOKS software is a strong plus.
• Experience in grant management for non-profit making organizations.
• Intermediate IT skills, especially proficient in Microsoft Excel and online document storage
• Time management skills and attention to detail
• Strong communication skills, both internally and externally
• Numerical and math skills
• Self-starting and proactive
• Experience working in a fast-paced office environment is a strong plus
• Fluent in English and Kinyarwanda. French proficiency is a plus
• Applications will be accepted until the 1st of December 2023. Only successful applicants will be contacted and interesting candidates will be given one or more technical tasks to complete before being invited for an interview. The successful candidate will start as soon as possible after that.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education:
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.