Jobs at:Mango Telecom Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
25 November 2021
Date Posted: Friday, November 19, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Mango Telecom Ltd is a licensed Internet Service Provider (ISP) that is incorporated under the laws and regulations of the Republic of Rwanda. The company is engaged in the business of providing advanced information and Communication Technology (“ICT”) services based on 4G LTE, Fiber Connectivity, and 4G compatible devices. Mango Telecom Ltd is a leading Internet service provider and has evolved into a full-range Internet and business solutions provider.
• Check compliance of internal transactions with generally accepted accounting principles.
• Manage relationships with taxation entities, industry and commerce, and other institutions.
• Declarations of all types of taxes as requested by Rwandan rules for the company and make sure it is done inappropriate time and in proper ways.
• Auditing and analyzing financial performance for the company
• Compiling and presenting financial reports on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis
• Ensure that financial statements and records comply with financial rules and regulations
• Preparation of audit report and cooperation with the external auditors.
• Monitoring EBM-related issues for all branches of the company.
• Analysis of financial transactions and shops expenses and check its compliance with finance principles.
• Checking products, prices accurately, and making sure all are updated in the EBM system.
• Complete other tasks assigned by superiors
• Proven Experience of above 2 years in the finance field with related responsibilities.
• A0 degree in finance accounting or management holding CPA an advantage.
• Strong communication skills in English and local language Kinyarwanda both in writing and speaking.
• Being familiar with Rwanda taxation laws and EBS
• Must be proficient on the computer (Microsoft office).
• Strong pressure resistance and flexibility.
• Teamwork commitment.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.