Jobs at:National Bank of Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
27 February 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 22, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Accountant, is in charge of finance transaction processing, data analytics and related efficiency activities in finance and accounting function of the Central Bank.
Key Duties and Responsibilities;
• Perform daily finance activities that involve data analytics of the Bank’s transactions;
• Prepare various business analysis reports for assigned tasks;
• Participate in the Internal and external audit engagements of the Bank;
• Ensure that the respective business unit is in compliance with the Quality Management System (QMS ISO 9001: 2015) standard for which the Bank is certified;
• Ensure the booking of transactions in specific business unit is in accordance with IFRS framework for maintenance of proper books of accounts;
• Prepare periodic financial Statements and reports for management that analyze trends and performance over time for strategic decision making;
• Perform compliance tasks for tax, other laws and regulations implemented by the Bank;
• Prepare accounts reconciliation reports;
• Share knowledge and experience in finance & accounting disciplines to enhance skills;
• Analyse business risk, its impact and identify mitigation options to ensure quality financial data is maintained;
• Contributing ideas to streamline the processes and procedures to increase efficiency.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
• At least a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field and;
• Professional qualifications in ACCA , CPA, or a related field is a must;
• Prior 2 years’ in finance environment or Audit firm with experience in auditing finance institutions will be an added advantage;
• Understanding of accounting software such as core banking systems, enterprise resource planning system is expected;
• Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Primary Location: Rwanda Country-KIGALI CITY-Head Quarters
Work Location: Head Quarters KN6 AV.4
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.