Jobs at:Rwanda Medical Supply Limited
Deadline of this Job:
31 March 2023
Date Posted: Monday, March 13, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Rwanda Medical Supply (RMS) Ltd is a large-scale parastatal corporation created by the Government of Rwanda with the mandate of managing the end-to-end health supply chain. The vision of RMS Ltd is to ensure the quality and timely availability of all health commodities to the public through a cost-efficient, sustainable, and effective supply chain. Drugs will be available throughout the country by building an economical and financially sustainable supply chain that can meet current and future needs and manage increasing complexity. In an implementation, RMS collaborates with different stakeholders/partners including the Ministry of Health and health facilities, development partners, manufacturers, local and international suppliers, etc…
RMS Ltd is looking for a qualified, dedicated & experienced individual to fill the position of Accountant.
Tasks and responsibilities:
S/He will be responsible for supporting RMS payment processes and financial management operations for all donor-funded projects, including the TRMS project.
S/he has principal responsibilities to:
• Assisting the Finance Specialist with daily financial aspects of RMS, TRMS project, and all other donor-funded activities.
• Complying with all financial legislation, regulations, guidelines, and procedures.
• Prepare payment vouchers
• Recording of expenditures per RMS finance accounting procedures.
• Support the team in tax declaration and reconciliation activities
• Drafting periodic TRMS and other donor-funded projects’ financial reports.
• Assisting in providing documentation for external & internal auditors and other stakeholders.
• Drafting and monitoring budget execution then informing on any significant trends/variance.
• Keeping abreast on financial management aspects and current trends& practice
• Perform any other tasks as requested by supervisor
Qualifications and Skills:
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration. Holding a professional certificate (ACCA, CIMA, and CPA) or being registered to a professional training program such as ACCA, CIMA, and CPA is added advantage.
Knowledge and technical skills required
• High analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Decision-making skills;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Very effective organization skills;
• Team working skills;
• Computer skills (advanced excel, word, PowerPoint, SAGE, and ERP)
Documents to be submitted:
• Scanned copies of academic degrees
• Identity card (only Rwandans are eligible to apply)
• A professional certificate (ACCA, CIMA, and CPA) or proof of registration to a professional training program such as ACCA, CIMA, and CPA
• Updated CV highlighting previous experiences with at least contacts of 2 previous supervisors
• A motivation letter
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates shall send their documents in one PDF file properly named with the applicant’s name.
All applications are to be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer of Rwanda Medical Supply Ltd through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Trainings and Research Specialist”.
Only Candidates with the right qualifications and relevant experience shall be shortlisted and contacted for the written test and interview.
Deadline for application: Wednesday, 22nd March, 2023 at 5:00 pm Kigali Time.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.