Jobs at:SOSOMA Industries Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
09 October 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, October 06, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
SOSOMA Industries Ltd is seeking to recruit an experienced Accountant who has integrity and is results-oriented for a fixed term contract of two (2) years renewable with a Net Salary of Five Hundred thousand Rwandan Francs ( 500,000 RWF ). The working place is Kigali City, Kicukiro District .
Department : Finance
Reports to : Managing Director
Job Purpose : To provide guidance and technical support to SOSOMA Industries Ltd on proper financial planning and strategy, analyzing and reporting on financial performance.
2. Key Result Areas:
The incumbent will be charged with:
• Ensuring proper custody of accounting records;
• Regularly updating books of accounts;
• Receiving revenue and cash payments and issuing receipts;
• Coordinating departmental processes;
• Banking collected revenue and preparing reconciliation statements;
• Preparation of final accounts of the Company;
• Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports, and liaising with auditors for the audit of annual financial statements;
• Preparing forecasts and comprehensive budget;
• Assessing, managing, and advising on minimizing financial risks;
• Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions;
• Developing an in-depth knowledge of organizational process;
• Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time, in line with the position.
• Bachelor degree majoring in accounting/finance from a recognized university.
• Professional qualification in accounting such as ACCA or CPA is an added advantage.
• Work experience for at least 3 years in similar responsibility. Work experience in a Manufacturing Company Accounting Department would be an added advantage.
• Experience with basic accounting software SAGE, SAP would be an added advantage.
• Good interpersonal relations;
• Time consciousness;
• Ability to work under pressure of deadlines;
• Attention to details.
• Confidentiality and Ethical behavior;
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should submit their application to Recruitment@sosoma.rw with a copy to email@example.com not later than Saturday 09th October 2022. Please indicate in the subject line: “ACCOUNTANT” with the following attachments:
• Motivation/Application Letter;
• Curriculum Vitae;
• Copies of academic and professional credentials;
• Only shortlisted applicants will be notified;
Only shortlisted candidate will be called for next steps.
Done at Kigali, 04th October 2022
MUSAFIRI Jean Pierre
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.