Jobs at:SOUK IG Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
30 June 2022
Date Posted: Friday, June 17, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking for an Accountant who would be ultimately responsible for the financial health of our organization. Your main role would be producing Monthly, Quarterly and Annual financial reports and preparing financial analysis to guide management to make sound business decisions in the long and short term.
You will prepare financial reports, monitor accounts, prepare invoices, budgets and activity reports, as well as financial forecasts.
Main responsibilities. These are the primary measure of performance
• Prepare and monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, budgeting, and tax.
• Prepare weekly export budgets and reconciliations
• Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
• Prepare and review financial data and prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
• Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
• Ensuring compliance with applicable laws and procedures
• Advanced degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field
• 3 – 5 year experience in Accounting role or similar
• Advanced user in Microsoft excel. This is a key requirement.
• Advanced user in Accounting software such as QuickBooks.
• Competency with using mobile money and bank payment systems
• Ability to work according to tight deadlines.
• Exceptional analytical skills, especially mathematical skills
• Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
• Exceptional attention to detail
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.