Jobs at:The Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund International
Deadline of this Job:
31 May 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, April 19, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
As an Accountant, the employee will integrate the current administration and finance team that supports the increasing activities of the campus and the field.
• Enter financial transactions into QuickBooks software.
• Keep the petty cash books.
• Prepare cash counting and reconciliation on weekly basis.
• Organize cash deposits and withdrawals.
• Follow up on all bank transactions and data recording procedures monthly.
• Analyze different general ledger accounts regularly.
• Collate bank statements on monthly basis.
• Provide support to safe keeping of internal expenses in the organization.
• Evaluate current methods and processes and assist in upgrading these processes
• Organize the filing, scanning and attaching the monthly supporting documents to their respective transactions in Quick Books
• Assist audit teams in evaluating and assessing the accounting systems.
• Perform any other tasks requested by the employer.
• Declare taxes when due.
• Other duties as required
We are looking for a motivated individual with accounting skills to join our team and make the new campus’ facilities management system fully functional.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Bachelors’ degree in Accounting or Management fields.
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in accounting.
• Capable of using the QuickBooks software.
• Strong organizational skills and efficient management of multiple tasks and priorities.
Curriculum& Exam Development (CED) Board Members
Curriculum &Exam Development (CED) Board is a team of professionals who identify the need for updating the curriculum of the MEL certifying program, take the lead in updating it, set questions for exams and organize every kind of assessments. To be effective, an CED Board should consist of qualified, knowledgeable members who are intrinsically motivated.
• They will develop an annual examination and assessment calendar and will insure it is implemented in a way which is both effective and efficient.
• They will attend and participate in scheduled quarterly meetings and complete assigned tasks in a timely manner.
• They will keep information shared among CED board members confidential.
• They will write, edit and approve exam questions and answers.
• They will act with integrity and professionalism in their duties.
• They will check the relevance, accuracy and timeliness of the curriculum and will monitor the training materials and methodologies used by the Authoritative Training Consultants.
• They will review and update the bodies of knowledge annually to ensure the content is accurate and current.
• They will design Exam and assessment forms, set minimum passing scores, review exam and assessment question statistics and performance.
• They will collaborate with Program Director, ATCs and Quality Compliance Officers to carry out their duties
• They will also participate in monitoring the execution of internship projects and organizes assessment to ensure the trainees have acquired the required skills and competences.
• Their time commitment varies depending on development schedule.
• The CED Board should have a competent team with quantitative and qualitative analysis skills applied in project/program Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning. The team should include members specialized in geo-spatial analysis, survival analysis, big data analytics as well as project/program performance, impact and efficiency evaluations.
• Substantial knowledge and experience in MEL capacity building and solid understanding of the quantitative and qualitative evaluation practices including experimental impact evaluation designs, data analysis, visualization and reporting.
• Experience in setting up and managing M&E systems.
• Computer literacy to a high standard in Advanced Excel, Power BI as well as NVivo, Stata, or R/RStudio statistical software.
• Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills including influencing, negotiation and coaching;
• Fluency in English (both verbal and written) and good communication skills.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates with required skills and competences are requested to submit their applications addressed to HOREX LTD Managing Director at email@example.com . The applications should include a motivation letter, CV and copies of official documents. The applications will be accepted not later than May 31, 2022 at 5:00pm (local time). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Marie Alice Bazaramba
Managing Director of HOREX LTD
Key Contact: Tel: 0788631618
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.