Jobs at:The Jonathan Foundation
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, June 23 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, May 25 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Jonathan Foundation is a fast growing non-profit organization based in bugesera district that supports, educates, and develops children in Rwanda.
Job Role & Summary
We are looking for a highly qualified, motivated, and experienced Accountant.
With young spirit, Energetic and charisma, for a full time job!
Duties and responsibilities
• To control all income and outgoing funds that pass through the foundation
• To manage petty cash
• To pay salaries
• To take care of government taxes.
• To be part of Foundation meetings and decision’s making
• To analyze weekly, monthly and yearly budgets.
• To prepare NGO year-end accounts and carry out all other necessary activities to accomplish your duties and responsibilities
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or similar relevant field
• Proficient English speaker
• Relevant experience in mentioned duties and responsibilities
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Candidates should send their CVs and cover letter addressed to Chairperson detailing their interest and aptitude for this position, to email@example.com no later than Friday 23rd June, 2023 at noon.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.