Jobs at:The Rwanda Youth in Agribusiness Forum
Deadline of this Job:
10 September 2022
Date Posted: Friday, September 09, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Monitor the day –to – day financial operations within RYAF, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transaction with RYAF.
• Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investment
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
• Coordinates the distribution and sale of company promotional items
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Filling and classifying all reports with the others materials of the organization
Required skills, experience and qualifications
• Minimum of bachelor’s degree in accounting, management, finance or related field
• Experience for using accounting software is an added advantage
• Supervisory skills, leadership, understanding of data privacy standards
• Solid communication skills, both verbal and written.
• multi-tasking abilities, integrity, honesty
• Strong computer skills (Word, Excel and accounting software)">
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates must follow the key guidelines below to apply for the above Job Positions:
• Motivation letter addressed to the Chief Executive Officer.
• Signed updated Curriculum Vitae with at least 3 professional references,
• Proof of working Experience (employment completion certificates,)
• National ID,
• Copy of academic degrees and certificates,
• All applications must be submitted on the email: email@example.com not later than September 9, 2022. Applications will be sent in a single pdf file, separate file will not be considered, mention the position name in the email subject. Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage of selection processes.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.