Deadline of this Job:
30 March 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, March 17, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Analyze and verify effectively and accurately all financial reports and compliance for all bank statements, treasury, client statements, supplier transactions, warehouse counts and taxes.
• 1 year of experience in accounting.
• Good written and verbal communication skills – Kinyarwanda & English.
• Detail-oriented and time-management skills.
• Review and comply all supplier transactions, including purchase orders and payables.
• Work on and comply all client transactions, from invoices to returns to cash flow.
• Take full responsibility over treasury & bank statements, making sure to record every transaction from paid expenses to collections, to transfers, from any payment method, including Visa payments, MoMo…etc.
• Follow up and comply on stock counts in all warehouses.
• Prepare and submit accurate and timely tax reports for all types of taxes.
Job Experience: 12
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.