Jobs at:World Direct Morogoro Office
Deadline of this Job:
06 November 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, October 28, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Accountant World Direct Morogoro Office
• Monitors technical implementation of grants to ensure timely progress and according to submitted technical reports, proposed strategy, and work plans.
• Supports the Finance HR and Admin. department at the head office in ensuring full compliance with policies & procedures, particularly around cash, advances, banking, and assets.
• Supports in safeguarding of the assets of the organisation, including the maintenance of the Fixed Asset register in Dodoma.
• As may be assigned, supports finance and admin. department in its function as procurement focal centre, to drive the implementation of procurement policies and plans, aimed at cost effective acquisition of high-quality materials, goods, consultancies, and non-consultancy services.
• Preparing cash forecasts to identify monthly funding requirements to optimise resources and deliver value for money in Dodoma.
• Contributing on operational and strategic issues as a member of the Finance and Admin Team.
• Ensures compliance with all financial reporting and forecasting requirements of specific donors projects and the institution, and ensuring the smooth flow of funds from funding sources;
• Ensures expenditure are incurred and reported in line with contractual agreements.
• Ensures project financial reports are compiled, aligned with narrative reports and submitted in a timely manner to keep all stake holders informed within Dodoma region.
• A minimum of a degree in a relevant field such as Accounts, business management, agriculture, development studies, etc.
• Some understanding of and / or experience in budget management
• Independent and able to work with minimal guidance and instruction.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent Computer skills – Microsoft Office
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Qualified persons with the required skills are invited to submit their applications accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae and cover letter to email@example.com to be received on or before 5.00PM on the 6th November 2021. Shortlisting will be done on rolling basis and World Direct reserves the right to fill this position before the deadline;
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.