Jobs at:World Relief Rwanda (WRR)
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, December 01 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 21 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• To fulfill the Mission Statement of World Relief and its partners.
• To provide treasury and accounting support to all programs and departments.
• To keep good working relationships with other WR staff and external stakeholders.
Duties And Responsibilities:
• Verify the authenticity for all supporting documents entered in organization’s accounting software before process the payment.
• Maintaining proper records and filing of supporting documents.
• Compiling any funding applications and expenditures report.
• Ensure that all organization’s expenditures comply with internal rules and regulations.
• Monitoring budget execution and cash advances.
• Prepare monthly financial reports.
• Prepare monthly bank reconciliation through organization software.
• Consolidate program budget spending report.
• Maintain the organization fixed assets inventory.
• Perform other duties related to the above responsibilities as assigned and agreed upon with the supervisor.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting or related fields
• Excellent interpersonal skills for team work in a multi-racial environment.
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills
• Initiative, excellent organization ability with attention to details.
• Self-directing, reliable and responsible.
• Flexible and motivated team player.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Proficiency in both English and Kinyarwanda is essential, and fluency in French is considered an added value.
• Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping.
• At least one year of working experience with NGO.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you are interested and qualified for this position:
• Please submit one PDF document including your application letter addressed to the Country Director of World Relief Rwanda, copy of your notified Degree, comprehensive Curriculum Vitae with three (3) names of referees, copy of your identity card and a recommendation letter from your Church Pastor or Priest (Not exceeding 3 months), not later than November 29th, 2023.
• Applications will be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Subject of the email: “Accountant”
• Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. If you don’t hear from WRR by December 12th, 2023, consider your application unsuccessful.
• Note that application letter and CV should be signed.
Done at Kigali on November 21st, 2023.
Director of Administration and Finance
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.