Jobs at:Rwanda Engineering and Manufacturing Corporation (REMCO) Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
21 February 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 14, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Collaborating with internal departments to gather, analyze, and interpret relevant financial data
• Receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices
• Comparing system reports to balances and verifying entries
• Charging expenses to accounts and cost centers, as well as controlling petty cash spending
• Verifying vendor accounts, paying vendors, and resolving purchase order, invoice, or payment discrepancies
• Issuing purchase order amendments and stop payments
• Monitoring payroll expense claims, including salary advances and overtime payments
• Reconciling account transactions with the general ledger
• Performing recordkeeping and preparing financial reports
• Keeping informed of regulatory requirements and best practices in accounting Requirements
• Bachelor's or associate's degree in accounting, finance.
• At least two years' experience as an account payable, or similar
• Advanced competency in accounting and business management software
• In-depth knowledge of accounts payable principles, accounting standards, and industry regulations
What we offer?
• Competitive salaries and benefits based on qualifications and experience;
• Learning work environment with opportunity to grow;
• Training for further skills development.
Other benefits include:
• A fulfilling work environment at a supportive and entrepreneurially driven organization;
• A competitive compensation package including employer-paid medical insurance plan;
• Vacation and training/study leave benefits;
• Exposure to innovative ideas, projects and collaborative staff activities;
• Access to numerous professional development opportunities
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates must send their detailed CV listing at least three references with a letter of motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember to add the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
The applications sent after the deadline will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for receiving applications is Tuesday 21st 2023
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.