Accountant/Operations Officer (G-3B)
Jobs at:University of Rwanda Holdings Group Limited
Deadline of this Job:
15 April 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 29, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Accountant/Operations Officer (G-3B)
University of Rwanda Holdings Group Limited (UR – HG Ltd) is a limited company fully owned by
University of Rwanda, (UR). Its business activities aim to optimise UR assets for the benefits of
(1) Job definition and description:
Accountant/Operations Officer of UR-HG Ltd provides financial information to management by
researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
(2) Qualification & experience required:
The Accountant/Operations Officer at UR-HG Ltd should have Bachelor’s degree in Business
Administration with specialization in Accounting or Finance with 2 years of experience. In addition to
this, He or she is required to have at least CPA Part II with continuous ambition of Career development.
(3) Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Details, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting
Research Results, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills.
(4) Duties & Responsibilities:
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet,
profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting
policy and regulations.
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account
information and trends.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops;
reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in
• Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Ensure payables and receivables lists are updated and do recovery for receivables.
• Preparation and submission of required reports for company to Finance manager.
N.B: The specific tasks/duties and responsibilities of Operations Officer among others are verification of
supporting documents of bill or invoice to be issued to Insurance Partners, Submission, recovery and
assist Accountant in various transactions like suppliers bill payment, data entries, reconciliation, etc.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Job Application Channel Accepted and any other relevant Application Info’s
Interested applicants should submit copies of application letter, C.V, copies of certificates and Identity
cards or passports as well as valid License of practice for Health services professionals in one pdf
document by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with cc to email@example.com not later than
Monday 15/04/2022 at 5h:00 p.m. Short listed candidates will be contacted for interviews and those
who applied previously in 2021, should make new application if are still being interested.
UR HG Ltd Chief Executive Officer
P.O.Box 7575 Kigali Rwanda . Tel:(250)786689121 / 0782021417 /0788317400 E.mail:firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.