Accountants and Auditors
Jobs at:MJV Consultants Limited
Deadline of this Job:
26 February 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 17, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are financial consulting company providing Accounting, taxation, Financial Consulting, CFO services, Investor/Start up services in Rwanda and other East African countries. We are certified Public Accountants in Rwanda. .
• Responsible for ensuring that all transactions vendor payments are timely made and recorded
• Adequate supporting documents are in place for all transactions and in compliance to in-country/HQ policies
• Verification of bills in coordination with the responsible team for required supporting documents.
• Payment to vendors are timely made and vendor database is updated.
• Ensure arithmetic accuracy of bills, salary payment.
• Ensure timely advance payment and adjustment of country and regional office.
• Vouching, Audit of Assets and Liabilities
• Verifying withholding Tax and PAYE, pensions, maternity, and Community Based Health Insurance (CBHI) to statutory authority in stipulated time.
• Verify all the compliances, contracts, Fixed Assets, etc.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration or related fields is required, plus five (2-3) years of experience in an organization or external audit.
• Understanding of Accounting Principles
• Vouching, accounting, and bookkeeping skills
• Proficient in accounting software, ERP, word processing, spreadsheets, electronic mail, and internet (Microsoft preferred)
• English and Kinyarwanda, both spoken and written.
• High integrity and Professionalism.
• Thorough knowledge of general financial and accounting procedures.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://www.jobinrwanda.com/apply-now?field_job=35001
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.