Jobs at:One Acre Fund
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, October 31 2023
Date Posted: Friday, October 20 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About the Role
• The Finance Team is seeking a finance professional to join their Accounting Team that serves One Acre Fund operating countries and is centralized in Rwanda. As the Accounting Coordinator, your duties will include recording transactions in form of journal vouchers in accounting system, gather bank and momo accounts statements for finance documentation, perform periodical bank and momo accounts reconciliation and ensuring that payments processing service is delivered to partners. You will report to the Accountant Specialist and contribute to the continued improvement of accounting procedures.
• Collate bank and momo statements for all accounts and save them into monthly FQ folder for finance documentation
• Prepare cash reconciliations for accounts of all active accounts
• Prepare monthly occupancy costs ledger versus lease/rental agreement schedules reconciliations
• Book approved journal vouchers in the quarterly journal entries tracker
• Review and propose adjusting entries from the Budget Variances Analysis reviews
Career Growth and Development
• We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months, and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. For this role specifically, you will have:
• 2 years of bookkeeping experience
• Understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
• Excel skills (can maintain complex spreadsheets) with intermediate excel usage level
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, accounting or any other business-related field
• Proficiency in English
Preferred Start Date
As soon as possible
Health insurance, paid time off
This role is only open to citizens or permanent residents of Rwanda
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education:
Job application procedure
• Application link
• Application Deadline
• 29 October 2023
• One Acre Fund never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. Official One Acre Fund emails will always arrive from an @oneacrefund.org address. Please report any suspicious communication here ( email@example.com ), but do not send applications or application materials to this email address.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.