Jobs at:Expertise France
Deadline of this Job:
30 June 2022
Date Posted: Friday, June 17, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
short term national expert/company in Accounting to deliver training of trainer’s session
Rwanda Polytechnics has signed a financial agreement with the French Development Agency (AFD), for the implementation of a pilot project in the district of Rulindo. Expertise France, the French Agency for international technical expertise, has been asked to support the implementation of the project during the first 3 years.
To do so, Expertise France is currently recruiting a short-term national expert in accounting to deliver training of trainer’s session of 21 days divided in 3 training sessions of 5 days’ each. The assignment will take place from July 2022 - December 2022
Companies with relevant experience with evidenced proof of experience of staff on this assignment are also eligible to apply.
Training to be conducted
• Assist tax clearing process, Level 3 Accounting
• Prepare financial Statement, Level 5 Accounting
• Processing online transactions, Level 3 accounting
• Prepare the training program using the Project’s template and send it for validation to the Vocational training and Capacity building expert;
• Prepare all the material and necessary handouts to be used in the training and send it for validation to the Vocational training and Capacity building expert;
• Develop the evaluation sheet in line with the guidance of the project Monitoring & Evaluation Expert;
• Conduct a daily management of the training including daily attendance list;
• Conduct a pre-test the 1st day of training;
• Deliver the training session;
• Conduct a post-test the last day of the training session;
• Provide written report using the Project’s template and send it for validation to the Vocational training and Capacity building expert.
• At least a Bachelor degree in accounting or similar;
• Proven minimum of 5 years working experience in accounting;
• Demonstrated experience in training/mentoring trainers in accounting;
• Having the authority to certify trained trainers is a plus.
• Proficiency in English – written and speaking
• Tax declaration
• Financial statement preparation
• Online transaction processing
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please note that application documents would be forwarded to this email: email@example.com and the deadline is 30th/06/2022
Notes: Application documents should contain a CV, cover letter, ID and certificates and if you are a company, please send your company profile with the CVs of the person who will perform the task above.
Candidates should be registered and possess a tax ID.
Kindly note that Expertise France will not be able to notify all the applicants. Only candidates who have been selected will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.