Jobs at:Bella Flowers Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
10 June 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, May 05, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Bella Flowers Ltd is a private company operating in Rwanda involved in the production of cut roses supplied to local and international markets.
Bella Flowers Ltd is a Private Company registered in Rwanda under Company code 103449745 0n 20th October 2014 and the Government of Rwanda/MINAGRI /NAEB owns 100% of its shares. It owns a land of 100 Ha in Gishali, Rwamagana District, and Eastern Province on which Flower production is being undertaken.
The Company is seeking to recruit highly-skilled, self-motivated, and experienced persons to fill the following post:
2. Accounting Manager
Under the supervisor of the Chief Finance Officer, the Accounting Manager ensures effective and efficient management of company funds, timely payments, and compliance with financial regulations.
• Monitoring and supervising accountants and Storekeepers,
• Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards,
• Ensure that monthly reconciliation for all accounts (banks, payables, and receivables) are prepared and submitted to the Chief Finance Officer not later than the 10th of the following month.
• On regular basis, verify the accuracy of the company's accounts debit and credit operations.
• Verify the suppliers' invoices by ensuring completeness of supporting documentation and propose their payment mode by preparing the fund request for check or payment notes;
• Conduct regular petty cash and bank inflows and outflows control, and provide the treasury position on a weekly basis;
• Establish a reliable and comprehensive filing system of company financial documents;
• Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs
• Prepare monthly and quarterly financial statements of the company and submit them to the Chief Finance Officer not later than the 10th of the following month and quarter respectively,
• Prepare an annual financial statement of Bella Flowers and submit it to the Chief Finance Officer not later than the 20th of the following year,
• Prepare declaration and payment of RRA taxes on time in order to avoid penalties and interests,
• Prepare weekly report and submit to the Chief Finance Officer no later than Friday before 5:00 pm,
• Ensure that invoices related to local and export sales are prepared on a regular basis
• Perform recovery of local and export sales and submit to the Chief Finance Officer a weekly report of late payment for action.
• Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
b) Job Specification
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
• Having a professional qualification in accounting such as ACCA or CPA or CPA II is required.
• Five (5) years of experience in the finance/accounting department is required.
Skills and abilities:
• Computer skills
• Ability to follow specified Procedure
• Ability to Communicate and Negotiation skills
• Ability to work under Pressure
• Proficiency in record keeping and Data analysis
• Adequate knowledge in Sage evolution accounting software
• Mastery of the application of international accounting standards (IASs, IFRS)
• Mastery of the application of accounting concepts
• Ability to work independently and accomplish tasks with minimal supervision
• Inventory management skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Qualified candidates should submit their application letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) with proven work Experience, Service Certificate, Copy of academic documents, transcripts, and a copy of National Identification (All in one document) to Bella Flowers Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submitting applications is on 18th May 2022 at 5:00 pm local time. Applications should be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer of Bella Flowers Ltd.
Chief Executive Officer
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.