Accounting Senior Officer
Jobs at:Prime Insurance Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, November 07 2023
Date Posted: Friday, October 27 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Prime Insurance Limited is an insurance company, established in 1995 by Rwandan investors. To harmonize the conduct of insurance market in Rwanda, the Regulator enacted a directive that required insurance companies to separate their general and life insurance businesses.
The Company is seeking to recruit highly skilled, self- motivated and experienced person to fill the post of Accounting Senior Officer.
Under the direct supervisor and leadership of the Finance Manager, the Accounting Senior Officer ensures effective and efficient management of company funds, timely payments and compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
2. Key Roles & Responsibilities
• Ensures proper management of the records and books of accounts and the related supporting schedules;
• Ensures a proper budget management and control;
• Ensure the reconciliations of bank accounts and other accounts that have to be reconciled and filing in proper way the related supporting;
• Ensure that in his/her activities, he/she follow and respect all accounting procedures
• Receive and verify all invoices from suppliers of goods, works and services and related attached documents (contract, delivery note, good received notes, progress reports, certificates of completion, evaluation report, purchase order, reports…) and record them in the register;
• Prepare weekly and monthly report of the department as he/she will be required;
• Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
3. Required Skills & Qualities
• Be of proven moral integrity
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to be flexible and adaptable
• Possess strong analytical and assessment skills
• Mature and team player
• Show a sense of responsibility and initiative
• Computer skills
• Ability to follow specified Procedure
• Ability to work under Pressure
• Proficiency in record keeping and Data analysis
• Be a team player;
• High degree of accuracy and attention to details;
• Rwandan Nationals of age below 40 years old are only eligible Candidates
• Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
4. Education & Experience
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting;
• Having a work experience of at least three (3) years in similar role;
• Have worked in any insurance company will be an added Value;
• Have a full professional qualification in accounting such as ACCA or CPA;
• Being fluent in English, French and Kinyarwanda;
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Application letter addressed to Chief Executive Officer.
• Recent Curriculum Vitae (CV) with proven work Experience.
• Notarized education certificates.
• A copy of National Identification.
• Two professional referees.
• A copy of a valid Criminal Record Certificate
• Please send your application on email@example.com
• The deadline for submitting applications is November 07th, 2023 at 5pm Local time.
• NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• Disclaimer: Prime Insurance Ltd does not charge any kind of fee at whichever stage of the recruitment process.
• Done at Kigali, October 25th, 2023.
• Chief Executive Officer
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.