Jobs at:Hu Ming International Factory Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
31 October 2021
Date Posted: Friday, October 01, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Hu Ming International Factory Ltd is a Chinese funded enterprise with a total investment of US $3 million. It is located in Kigali industrial zone. The company introduces advanced production equipments and technicians from China to produce high-quality building materials. The company strictly abides by the laws and regulations of Rwanda, protects the legitimate rights and interests of employees, and provides sufficient labor protection for employees.
We are looking to employ a detail-oriented and experienced accounting supervisor to oversee and coordinate the daily operations of the accounting department.
• Assisting staff members in the preparation of monthly and quarterly accounting reports.
• Analyzing financial statements to ensure accuracy and compliance with generally accepted accounting practices.
• Accurately preparing tax returns and ensuring that company taxes are paid in a timely manner.
• Performing reconciliations of general ledger accounts.
• Supervising and providing overall guidance to account clerks as well as junior accounting staff.
• Providing regular updates to management regarding company finances.
• Ensuring that the company maintains compliance with accounting legislation.
• Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or related field.
• More than three years of manufacturing accounting work experience, manufacturing cost.
• Have knowledge about financial software and related information of management systems.
• Understand Rwanda's tax law and tax declaration.
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) accreditation is preferred.
• Proven experience working as an Accounting Supervisor.
• Sound knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
• The ability to process large amounts of numerical data.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and accounting software.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong management and leadership skills.
• Effective communication skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send their application file (CV, Academic certificate, and cover letter) via the " https://www.jobinrwanda.com/apply-now?field_job=38118" button not later than the 31st October 2021.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.