Deadline of this Job:
31 July 2022
Date Posted: Friday, July 22, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
As an Accounts and Payments Executive at Deriv, you’ll contribute to processing Deriv Group accounts, accurately maintaining our financial records and transactions, and compiling financial information. You’ll help with the preparation of precise and timely financial reports and accounting statements that will deliver financial results and support decision-making.
• Document daily financial transactions.
• Assist the management team in forecasting, budgeting, and properly managing our financial resources.
• Process transactions for monthly management accounts.
• Perform reconciliations of transactions that take place through third-party payment services and banks.
• Regularly liaise with external parties such as auditors, tax agents and local authorities.
• Track and manage transactions and accounts using proprietary and non-proprietary software and systems. Requirements
• A university degree in accounting or other relevant fields
• Knowledge of the Rwandan accounting system
• Familiarity with VAT and WHT submissions
• Proficiency with office applications such as Microsoft Excel and accounting software
• In-depth knowledge of accounting principles, best practices, standards, and regulations
• Ability to quickly learn new (proprietary) systems and procedures
• A constant interest in accounting and an aptitude for numbers
• Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
• Market-based salary
• Annual performance bonus
• Casual dress code
• Training sessions and webinars to help you advance your career
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.