Accounts Payable Accountant
Jobs at:One&Only Nyungwe House
Deadline of this Job:
21 November 2021
Date Posted: Monday, November 08, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The AP accountant is responsible for coordinating vendor related transactions, reconciliation of payable accounts, processing vendor payments, following up with the bank to ensure disbursement.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Reviewing documents from cost controller (assistant accountant)
• Checking to ensure procurement is done as per set policies
• Liaising with vendors for periodic statements
• Creditor account reconciliations
• Preparation of AP ageing report
• Processing payments as per AP reconciliations
• Follow up on bank disbursements
• Petty cash handling
• Taxes recognition, filling, payment, and reconciliation
• Assisting the accountant on execution of other finance tasks
Skills, Experience & Educational Requirements
• 2 years’ experience in hotel accounting department
• Bachelors degree/Accountant certification
• Interpersonal, organizational, and strong administrative skills
• Strong communication skills
• Good business acumen
• Computer literate
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send their application file (CV and cover letter) all in one document before 21/11/2021 using the link below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.