Accounts Payable Administrator
Jobs at:DHL EXPRESS (Rwanda) Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
11 February 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 09, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
DHL EXPRESS (Rwanda) Ltd is a subsidiary of the largest logistics group in the world, DPDHL, which is present in more 220 countries and is also the leading International Express Company in Rwanda. Since entering the Rwandan market, DHL Express has continued to provide transportation service to customers with urgent and sensitive shipments. This act is in line with company’s mission of connecting people, improving lives, and making a positive impact on the word. .
• Receive and process all Suppliers invoices timely and liaises with suppliers.
• Reconcile all suppliers’ accounts on a monthly basis, after getting their monthly statements.
• Perform the reconciliation of creditor accounts on a monthly basis.
• Prepare all taxes to be paid to Rwanda Revenue Authority, District taxes, and regulatory taxes
• Assists with the follow up of issues related to payment of taxes, Local district Tax licenses, and other related permits with various government ministries and departments.
• Participate in the company required audits.
• Ensure that the inputs for the financial reports are prepared timeously
• Ensure maintenance and control of the invoice register.
• Assists with the purchase to pay process and filing of all related documents
• Assist with the preparation of the monthly reports (financial and management)
• Prepare the Journal of petty cash and all Journals related to manual payment
• Update the cheques register on daily basis
• On monthly basis, ensure all Duties tax paid accounts (241xxx & 241xxx) are posted and reconciled
• Review the Balance sheet and send the possible allocation/ adjustment to CFO for actions
• Any task required by supervisor
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelor degree in Accounting
• At least 2 years working experience in a similar role (Accounting/Finance).
• Fluent English and French both oral and written
• Computer literate
• Prior work experience in a logistics or courier environment would be an added advantage.
• A degree in accounting from a recognized Institution, CPA (on going/Part 2) will be added value
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Closing date for receiving applications: Thursday 11th February 2021. Submission later than the provided deadline will not be considered
Addresses to send applications:
Interested persons should submit their applications and details CVs on email: email@example.com .
Application Format: CV and motivation letter
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.