Accounts Payable Officer
Jobs at:Sonarwa General Insurance Company
Deadline of this Job:
10 February 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 04, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Sonarwa General Insurance Company .
• Responsible for verification of invoices against contracts terms and other agreement;
• Timely preparation of payment vouchers for processing;
• Monthly reconciliation of accounts payable;
• Keep and maintain proper documentation relating to payments for record-keeping;
• Maintain an up to date suppliers file to track payments made;
• Participate in the preparation of financial statements to ensure to ascertain the financial position of the company; and
• Support both internal and external auditing processes by the provision of the necessary documentation as and when required.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance and Accounting or any other related field from a recognized institution.
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
• One (1) year of relevant work experience
• Core competencies
• Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
• Financial Accounting
• Preparation of Financial Statements
• Report writing-ability to develop reports
• Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
• High level of Integrity and Confidentiality
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested & qualified candidates will submit their application including a summarized CV with 3 professional references & a Cover letter (all in 1 document) .To apply please click here
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.