Accounts Payable Officer
Jobs at:CiMg & Associates Corporation
Deadline of this Job:
19 October 2021
Date Posted: Friday, October 15, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The accounts payable officer will be accomplish the following core functions:
• Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling supplier invoices.
• Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
• Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; posting entries.
• Keeps suppliers accounts updated by creating bills for any bills received, and paying the bills into QuickBooks.
• Responsible for debit notes and any other supplier account adjustments
• Pays vendors scheduling and preparing checks, and resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation.
• Issues stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
• Verifies any outgoing payment in alignment with tax compliance
• Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
• Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
• Maintains proper records for transactions.
• Verifies petty cash payments and related documentation, and approves the request for petty cash replenishment in consultation with the Chief Accountant.
• Responsible for Payroll Liabilities (RSSB/RRA)
• Responsible for all domestic and customs taxes and other payables
• Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills And Abilities
• A degree in Accounting is strictly required
• A proven track record in Accounts
• A proven experience within the manufacturing sector is compulsory (multi items manufacturer with complex cost accounting)
• Ability to develop, manage and implement strategy and plans for a manufacturer
• Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
• Knowledge of QuickBooks Enterprise Accountant
• Enthusiastic and creative
• Mastering Taxation systems, procedures, and laws
• Strong organizational skills
• Analytical ability
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please submit your application via e-mail to email@example.com not later than 19th October 2021. The application should include signed thoughtful cover letter explaining why you are interested in the mission/values/activities of BI and why you are qualified for this position; resume, copy of identification document, three referees, Notarized copy of required degree, and testimonials for any experience.
In the e-mail subject line please write “BI-Accounts Payable Officer-CIMG & Associates”
Note: Applications without required documents will not be considered. No phone calls are allowed
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.