Administrative & Finance Director
Jobs at:EDINOX Limited
Deadline of this Job:
30 January 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 25, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Administrative & Finance Director
• Terms: Full-Time Trainee, 12-months contract; inclusive of an initial 3-month probationary period, with the possibility of renewal
EDINOX Limited is a global business Company with E-Commerce Platform committed to digital marketing and sales promotion through global online market place. The company is also dedicated to creating high-quality Health care and wellness Products that meet real needs, through partnership with Life Care Phyto Labs Factory in India.
We provide support for healthy nutrition, beauty products, clothing, electronics, office and home. We connect sellers and buyers, and even participate in job creation. With EDINOX every business partner is globally connected.
Across the globe, EDINOX employees work to improve the understanding and management of Digital business engineering give back to communities through philanthropy and voluntarism. EDINOX again is a leading humanitarian organization fighting global poverty through knowledge based economic initiatives. We seek a world of hope where poverty has been overcome and people live in dignity and financial security. EDINOX aims most especially to be a global force and a partner of choice within a worldwide movement dedicated to ending poverty through business development and job creation.
Overview of the Role
Job Purpose Statement
Administrative and Finance Director shall work closely with the Chief Executive Officer and contribute to the efficient management of the EDINOX Global Office. Under the leadership of the CEO the Administrative and Finance Director has a primary responsibility of ensuring financial and human Resource Management of the Company appropriate and standardized. In terms of logistics, he/she ensures the procurements of quality goods and services at reasonable prices to support Budget implementation. The position requires good judgment and professionalism in handling daily business issues in order to protect the interests of the company.
Financial Management: 50%
• Provide financial oversight for the organization and be responsible for the entire range of financial management, from daily operations to high-level management.
• Oversee the annual finance planning/budgeting processes and prepare the annual operating budget. Work with staff and board to develop/implement program and organizational budgets.
• Prepare monthly profit/loss, balance sheet and cash flow financial statements. Monitor, interpret and present financial results of operations and programs each month. Serve as financial liaison with the board, providing financial reports.
• Provide guidance to Executive Office and Board of Directors on strategic business directions by conducting financial planning, analysis, forecasting, developing scenarios to inform decision making, and advising on key directions and options for development.
• Coordinate with payroll management company to ensure all government regulations are in line for payroll, as well as organizational policy for benefits.
• Ensure efficient functioning and documentation for all financial systems including receipts, disbursements, billing, bookkeeping, budgeting and accounting. Supervise the Office Manager and oversee accounts receivable and payable.
• Prepare budgets and financial reports for foundation grants and track reporting of foundation project/program budgets and expenditures. Work with the foundation team and management team for timely grant proposal and grant report submissions.
• Oversee office operations and matters relating to facilities in EDINOX, insurance and major equipment acquisition and maintenance. Work with the CEO on tasks related to building upkeep and change.
• Negotiate/manage project-related contracts with consultants, contractors and suppliers.
• Negotiate property leases.
Human Resource Administration and Board: 25%
• Oversee compensation, recruitment, performance appraisals, and staff training and development activities.
• Work with leadership team and set up two all-staff meetings each year.
• Advise and counsel management team on personnel and management issues.
• Advise and counsel staff on personnel policies and procedures including compensation, recruitment and performance.
• Update board contact information with board terms and work with board governance committee to compile the annual board ballot.
• Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
• Provide counselling on policies and procedures
• Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
• Create and implement effective onboarding plans
• Develop training and development programs
• Assist in performance management processes
• Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
• Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements
• Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance Basic requirements:
• Master Degree in Finance or Accounting with at least 5 years of professional experience, 2 of which should have been in a managerial role or with an external audit experience.
• Having in-depth knowledge in financial reporting and budgeting.
• Understanding the hospitality sector & Strong industry knowledge.
• Having a good working knowledge and understanding in the tax laws in Rwanda.
• Having sound knowledge and understanding on the relevant business laws and regulations.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
• Strong organizational and management skills.
• Experience with institutional databases, public access sites, and primary research skills.
• Good reporting, technical, and statistical skills.
• Experience with budget management.
• Must demonstrate impeccable customer service focus, strategic thinking and strong ethical background with an ability to resist and zero tolerance for corrupt, political, and other undesirable influences;
• Must be able to establish and maintain constructive and effective relationships with key stakeholders (including relevant ministries of the Government of Rwanda) and staff alike; and
• Must be agile in considering that there is no precedence currently in the finance structure, be open to change and improve.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Application documents should be submitted to email@example.com send copy to firstname.lastname@example.org Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for Interview. Gasabo| Kigali Rwanda, 19th, January 2023 RWAGASANI Braddock Le sage Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.