Jobs at:The ADEPR Church
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, May 29 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, May 18 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
SUMMARY OF KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
The Administrative officer will support the office of the Executive Director to the ADEPR Church mission alignment, implementation of Strategic Plan and Annual Action plan.
• Participate in review weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual action plan implementation report. Administrative Officer will play a key role in supporting, preparing letters, speeches and reports for and from the office of the office of the Executive Director and Senior Pastors’ office.
• Oversees all office operational and administrative activities of the ADEPR Church
• Reviews the ADEPR Church correspondences registration and maintains an effective filing on the archiving and record-keeping systems, both paper and electronic.
• Documents and manages the Executive Director office’s diary, activities, and work-plan for the ADEPR schedules and roadmap.
• Consolidates and maintains records of reports, departments, and partners for the church.
• Master degree in Business Administration, accounting, finance or related field
• Bachelor’s Degree with at least Three years working experience at the same position or related field
• Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French both writing and speaking and skilled in Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint,
• Strong alignment with ADEPR mission, vision and values.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
HOW TO APPLY:
The ADEPR Church is looking for
Only interested candidates who strictly meet the criteria should apply for this position and should send their application file (CV, Academic certificate, Motivation letter and Church Pastor Recommendation) via the firstname.lastname@example.org and we will only be contacting shortlisted applicants. Deadline is 29/05/ 2023.
Done at Kigali,
10th May 2023
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.