Jobs at:King Faisal Hospital
Deadline of this Job:
24 February 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, February 16, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
King Faisal Hospital, Kigali is a multi-specialty quaternary Hospital with a mandate to provide a range of specialized health care in East and Central Africa.
King Faisal Hospital, Rwanda, “A center of excellence in health service provision, clinical education and research”. This is an exciting time for King Faisal Hospital, Rwanda as we embrace a new strategic direction. The hospital has continued to grow due to its positive reputation for authentic compassionate health care and highly skilled medical practitioners, especially in specialized surgical and medical services.
King Faisal Hospital Rwanda is looking for suitable candidate to fill the following vacancies.
Position Competency Requirement
Key Responsibilities No
Education And Experience
• A minimum of a diploma in and Finance or Hospitality Management
• 3-5 years in a healthcare settings
Skills And Abilities
• Deep knowledge of work processes and/or procedures including financial administration and computer based management.
• Supervision and stress management and basic arithmetic and cash flow management
• Job knowledge & Skill, cooperation, communication, clients service focus, and supervision
• Gives out information and ideas in a clear and concise manner, including the requirement to inform and persuade
• Abide by updated Policies and Procedures pertaining to Hospital admissions to units/wards and Out-Patient department.
• Ensure reduced complaints about personnel attitudes
• Knowledgeable about fee structures
• Ensure proper database management of all patients attending clinics and health promotion events.
• Advise patients on the waiting times if Medical Officers held up.
• Where necessary, Change patient’s appointments and inform them on changes.
• Ensure Files are ready before the clinics and for onward transmission to the ward/unit
• Ensure Accurate records of all attendances at OPD and admission to unit /wards
• Production of statistical records as required to demonstrate increased or decreased admission rates
• Maintain database of daily balances in line with cash and receipt books
• Making self Audits of receipt books to identified deficits
• Following remedial Action Plans put in place
• Auditing receipt books for the safekeeping of patients’ private property
• Documenting signed patient documents with high confidentiality.
• Ensure frequent data back up to prevent corruption or loss of information.
• Keeping all files and documents up to date
• Reporting all income collected in accordance with the approved Hospital policy.
• Provision of reports on cash collections and justify the imbalances between cash in hand receipt books.
• Safe guarding patient’s valuables, by providing receipt to patient and making note in patient’s case sheet as per Policy and Procedure
• • Checking the validity of the Medical cover documentations (Insurance Cards, medical cover letters) 3
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Submit your application through the following link:
Qualified candidates should send their cover letter, curriculum vitae, academic credentials, National ID, Recommendation letter (s) from previous employer (s) and a criminal record by February 22nd 2023.
KFH, R is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive Total Rewards Program
Dr. ZERIHUN ABEBE
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.