Asset Protection Administration Assistant
Jobs at:Rutongo Mines Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, April 04 2023
Date Posted:Tuesday, April 04 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Who We Are:
Rutongo Mines Ltd is a Tin Mining Company, situated in Masoro Sector, Rulindo District, Northern Province, part of the Trinity Metals Group which oversees a number of mining operations in Rwanda. We would like inform the public that we are looking to recruit a Competent and Qualified Asset Protection Administration Assistant for Rutongo Mines Ltd.
Duties and Responsibilities for Asset Protection Administration Assistant Rutongo Mines
• The Asset Protection Administration Assistant oversees and assist with any administrative work within the asset protection department for Rutongo Mines Ltd.
• He/she will report to the Asset Protection Superintendent with a functional line staff reporting relationship to the Trinity Group Asset Protection Manager.
The key job requirements are:
• To assist the department with development and implementation of asset protection procedures and standards
• Updating data needed by the Group Asset Protection Operations Center;
• Liaising with the control room and/or secretaries (or Assistants) of other departments and Sister Companies to Rutongo Mines Ltd in data collection needed by the Group Asset Protection Operation
• Assisting with formal communication and report writing (incoming and outgoing letters)
• Handling the incoming and outgoing calls to asset protection department
• Implement Asset Protection reporting and monitoring systems
• Arranging asset protection meeting venue, attending regular departmental meetings and minute taking
• Managing files, maintaining databases and filing systems whether in hard or soft versions
• Assisting with any other logistical and administration matters that might be required
• Having successfully completed Higher education in Secretarial Studies; a university degree in Management Secretarial Studies
• The Administration and/or the Advanced Clerical courses are an advantage.
Experience and Criteria
• Having at least 2 years relevant working experience in secretarial/reception functions Previous experience in working and/or managing asset protection or related function is of advantage
• Only Rwandans nationality allowed to apply for the position
Other competency skills requirements
• Excellent writing skills
• Computer literacy (Word, Excel and Power point)
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Familiar with the use of office equipment like photocopier, scanner, video conferencing equipment, etc.
• Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Capable of working in a Cross-Functional Matrix Structure
• Ability to pay attention to details (eye for detail)
• Speaking and writing Kinyarwanda and English fluently
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please submit the following documents in a single file attachment to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for Human Resources Office, indicating the name of position you are applying for and addressed to the General Manager of Rutongo Mines Ltd.
• Application letter
• A Curriculum Vitae- maximum 3 pages,
• A copy of education and training certificates/diplomas/degrees
• A copy of ID
Submission of Applications Deadline
The application deadline is 04th April 2023 at 5:00pm
The applications submitted after deadline will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
For other inquiries please contact HR Office on +250791701498
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.