Jobs at:HLB Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, July 06 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, June 08 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
HLB Rwanda is a leading Accounting and Business Advisory firm in the region with a diverse client portfolio. The firm is currently sourcing for talent to join our team in the Audit department. This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious candidate willing to join a multicultural workforce. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
Your key responsibilities;
As an Audit Assistant, you will work on various audit engagements in different industry sectors. You will:
• Develop an understanding of the audit client’s business.
• Interact with the clients in order to collect all the necessary data/information, set-up and maintain audit files, prepare leads, etc.
• Support the planning, execution and delivery of assurance engagements.
• Clearly and accurately document the execution of specific audit procedures as defined by the engagement objectives, audit client's engagement history, and planned audit approach.
• Recognize potential audit issues or unusual relationships from basic analysis of the financial statements and communicate them to the assurance team.
Qualifications and Competence Required:
• Graduate in the field of accounting.
• Pursing a professional qualification such as CPA or ACCA.
• At least two years’ experience in audit or Accounting environment.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong drive to excel professionally, and to guide and motivate others.
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
• Dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure.
• Foster an efficient, innovative and team-oriented work environment.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
• Interested candidates should submit their Cvs and copies of Academic/professional certificates to; firstname.lastname@example.org and copy Alice@hlbrwanda.com using the position as the subject of the email.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.