Jobs at:ITM Africa Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
20 April 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, April 05, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Location : Kigali, Rwanda
ITM Africa Ltd, an international company specializing in all HR solutions is currently supporting the recruitment of a billing officer on behalf our client
As the Billing officer, you will verify prescriptions and invoices. You will ensure that insurance partners are billed quickly and accurately to maximize reimbursement.
What you will do:
• Collect the prescriptions and invoices served daily.
• Verify and ensure compliance of the insurance companies' instructions.
• Conduct medical prescriptions and bills reconciliation on daily basis.
• Examine patient bills for accuracy and request any missing information.
• Prepare bills and invoices, and document amounts due to medical procedures and services.
• Follow-up on missed payments and resolve financial discrepancies.
• Maintain billing software, cash spreadsheets, and current collection reports.
You will be a good fit if:
• You have Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or any related field.
• You have significant experience of at least 2 years in a similar position;
• You have proven working experience with insurance companies;
• You have good expertise in communication, time management and interpersonal skills and attentive to details;
• You are proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and Ishyiga;
• You can speak fluently English, and Kinyarwanda, French is a plus.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.