Book Keeper Role
Jobs at:SOUK IG Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
15 October 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 05, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Book Keeper Role
We are looking for a Book Keeper who would be ultimately responsible for the financial health of our organization. Your main role would be producing Monthly, Quarterly, and annual financial reports and preparing financial analysis to guide Management to make sound business decisions in the long and short term.
You will prepare financial reports, monitor accounts, prepare invoices, budgets, and activity reports, as well as financial forecasts.
Introduction To Souk Farms
SOUK is an Agri-business investment company dedicated to the application of cutting-edge solutions in farming, trading, processing, and logistics. SOUK specializes in export of fresh horticulture produce from the beautiful and picturesque country of Rwanda.
SOUK is driven by an overarching mission to become a sustainable agricultural food products provider and partner. We aim to be at the forefront of pioneering innovation to improve the sustainability of agriculture in Africa.
Main responsibilities. These are the primary measure of performance
• Prepare and monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, budgeting, and tax.
• Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
• Prepare and review financial data and prepare monthly Quarterly and annual reports.
• Present these financial reports to Management proactively.
• Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
• Ensuring compliance with applicable laws and procedures
Other key responsibilities
• Issue invoices to customers
• Ensure that receivables are collected promptly
• Record cash receipts and make bank deposits
• Pay supplier invoices in a timely manner
• Pay any debt as it comes due for payment
• Process payroll in a timely manner
• Purchase supplies and equipment as authorized by management
• Tag and monitor fixed assets
• Conduct monthly reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy
• Maintain the petty cash fund
• Assemble information for external auditors for the annual audit
• Maintain an orderly accounting system and Tax filing
• Maintain the annual budget
• Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company
• Research and analyze financial reports and market trends
• Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
• Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
• Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
• Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
• Advanced degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field
• Advanced user in Microsoft excel. This is a key requirement.
• 3-5 years experience in a BookKeeper role
• Advanced user in Accounting software such as QuickBooks, this is a key requirement
• Exceptional analytical skills, especially mathematical skills
• Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
• Exceptional attention to detail
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8 60 Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.