Jobs at:BANK OF AFRICA
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, October 06 2023
Date Posted: Saturday, September 30 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Vacancy Announcement
• BANK OF AFRICA – RWANDA PLC is a Commercial Bank that operates in Rwanda serving businesses/entities and individuals. BANK OF AFRICA started its operations in Rwanda in October 2015 after the acquisition of AGASEKE BANK that had been operating in Rwanda since November 2003. BANK OF AFRICA RWANDA PLC is part of BANK OF AFRICA BMCE Group which was established over 35 years ago in Mali and currently Operating in more than 18 countries. In Rwanda, the bank now has 14 branches, including 8 branches in Kigali city, 6 branches in upcountry (Muhanga, Huye, Musanze, Rubavu, Rusizi and Kayonza) and 1 outlet at Milles Collines Hotel-Kigali.
• Bank of Africa Rwanda Plc seek to recruit well qualified and experienced candidate to fill the following position within Head Office:
Position Title: Budget Manager
The incumbent’s duties and responsibilities include:
• Develop and Implement the Budget Strategy to meet the set targets.
• Participate in annual and monthly budget preparation.
• Monitor daily spending.
• Suggest appropriate actions for costs management.
• Take necessary measures to maintain operating expenses in budget line.
• Production of monthly, quarterly, and annual budget report.
Desired Experience, Skills, and Abilities
• Degree in Accounting/Finance / Economics plus CPA, ACCA or Equivalent.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a bank asset management institution or audit firm.
• Experience planning and analysis activities.
• High proficiency in terms of Excel usage.
• Leadership skills.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Demonstrated ability to build cohesive teams and to achieve goals through teamwork.
• Proficiency in English and French, both written and spoken.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• If you meet the above requirements, submit your application by 6th October 2023.
• All applications should be in soft and through the email: Bankofafricarecruitement@boarwanda.com
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.