Budget and Office Assistant
Jobs at:American Embassy Kigali Mission Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, June 26 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 13 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Vacancy Announcement: KIGALI- 2023-025
• The Embassy of the United States of America in Kigali is recruiting for Budget and Office Assistant position. The position is open to All Interested Candidates/All Sources and available to start immediately.
• Duties: The Budget and Office Assistant is under the supervision of Department Of Defense (DOD) Defense Cooperation Manager, the job holder serves as Budget Analyst and Office Management Assistant performs a broad range of fiscal administration and operational budget including financial programming, budget formulation, budget execution, funds reconciliation, and funds availability certification and provides technical budget support duties for the Office of Defense Cooperation (ODC), United States Africa Command (USAFRICOM), and the Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA) and daily interface with the embassy budget and general support personnel. The job holder travels outside of Rwanda to participate in relevant training. Additionally, the Budget and Office Assistant is responsible for administrative and logistical requirements and serves as an incidental operator of official vehicles.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education:
Job application procedure
• All applications must be submitted via Electronic Recruitment Application (ERA) by June 26th, 2023
• Full announcement and application procedures are available on https://rw.usembassy.gov/embassy/jobs/
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, please contact the Human Resources Office on KigaliHRRecruitment@state.gov
• Please note that e-mailed applications are not accepted. Only applications submitted through our Electronic Recruitment Application will be considered.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.