Jobs at:Unguka Bank
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, May 05 2023
Date Posted:Friday, May 05 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We offer funds in different sectors; Trade, Transport, Construction, SME, Agriculture etc. In Unguka Bank, the customer is the King and quality service is his right. Employees are responsive and dearly uphold the Bank’s values of Trust, Accountability, Professionalism, Integrity and Teamwork as the drivers towards efficient service delivery.
We Are Hiring!!
Unguka Bank Plc, having its registered office in Kigali, Nyarugenge District, Dorona House, is a microfinance bank incorporated in the Republic of Rwanda on 30th January 2005. We offer financial services in different sectors: Trade, Transport, Construction, SME, Agriculture etc. In Unguka Bank, the customer is the King and quality service is its right.
Our employees are responsive and dearly uphold the Bank’s values of Trust, Accountability, Professionalism, Integrity, and Teamwork as the drivers towards efficient service delivery.
Unguka Bank is looking for self-motivated, creative, persuasive individuals with excellent communication and sales skills to fill the positions of Business Banker with the following responsibilities:
• Sale the banks loans, deposit, digital products & Services
• Explain eligibility and credit conditions, procedures, and necessary documentation to applicants.
• Provide written information about the conditions of the loan types available and the loan application forms to potential applicants and to conduct a preliminary assessment of applications.
• Arrange and conduct interviews with applicants and, for business loans, carry out field visits for applicants who satisfy the preliminary assessment.
• Check the creditworthiness of applicants.
• Check the applicant’s collateral.
• Evaluate applications based on information submitted and compiled and prepare recommendations for the Credit Manager.
• Ensuring that the credit taken out is used effectively for as it was originally intended.
• Gather information and submit required reports.
• Bachelor’s degree in economics, Management, Finance and Banking and related fields
• At least 2-year experience in sales role.
• Negotiation and strong analytical skills
• Maximum age 30 years old
Job Experience:No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates are required to submit their CV, academic credentials, and Cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org . The deadline for application is 5th May 2023 at 5pm Rwanda time. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
Done at Kigali, April 26th, 2023.
Head, HR & Admin.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.