Business Development Executive
Jobs at:Deriv (RW) Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
01 December 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 02, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
You’ll be a Business Development Executive in our new Kigali office, set up to serve our rapidly growing customer base in the African continent. You will grow our partner networks, support our partners in their marketing activities, and build the Deriv brand in Africa.
What you'll do
• Grow the business of our existing affiliates in the African continent.
• Source, recruit, and support affiliates that are aligned with our values and business plans.
• Make data-driven recommendations to increase affiliate performance.
• Monitor and analyse partner activity, using metrics such as the number of conversions per affiliate.
• Develop marketing plans and promotional materials to help partners improve their client acquisition and retention efforts.
You'll be a part of the Marketing team at Deriv.com. We look for opportunities to partner with traders, brokers, influencers, and app developers to grow our business.
• A university degree in marketing, business administration, or any other related discipline
• Experience in using a wide range of digital marketing tools
• Market research skills and a keen understanding of the consumer journey
• An assertive, sales-driven personality and the ability to adapt quickly and achieve results
• Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
What’s good to have
• Experience in affiliate marketing, growth hacking, and business development
• IT knowledge or experience
• Proficiency in French
• Exciting work challenges
• Cooperative work environment
• Career advancement opportunities
• Market-based salary
• Annual performance bonus
• Casual dress code
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send their application file (CV, Academic certificate, and cover letter) by the link: https://deriv.zohorecruit.com/jobs/Careers/590522000004649139/Business-Development-Executive?source=Jobinrwanda not later than the 01st December 2021.
PDF icon JD - Business Development Executive (1)dd9070162454c7dc38dc329934c8718a.pdf
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.