Jobs at:Norrsken Foundation
Deadline of this Job:
27 September 2021
Date Posted: Monday, September 13, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
we are creating the largest hub for entrepreneurs in the region. Located in the city centre, the 12,000 sqm state-of-the art facility will become the go-to place for anyone involved in the startup ecosystem; from top entrepreneurs, accelerators, incubators, investors, lawyers, accountants and strategic partners. But we’re just getting started…
• Position Norrsken House as the leading ecosystem for entrepreneurs and startups within Rwanda and the region;
• Attract entrepreneurs, investors, and other stakeholders to become members of Norrsken House;
• Promote Norrsken House as the go-to venue for corporate events;
• Develop and manage collaboration with key local and international organisations;
• Collaborate with other team members to maximise revenue and satisfaction of our partners
• Develop good relationships with the community in and around Norrsken Kigali House.
• But remember that Norrsken is a startup, and roles and responsibilities might change as our journey expands or takes different directions.
Qualities, skills and experince
• You get energy from a fast paced environment with real impact on the ground;
• You enjoy working with a young, dynamic, and international team surrounded by hundreds of entrepreneurs;
• You are familiar with the corporate landscape of Kigali and East Africa
• You know whois who is Kigali’s startup ecosystem
• You are comfortable speaking in front of a high profile audience as well as in low income communities.
• You are an excellent communicator both in writing and in person.
• You speak both English and Kinyarwanda. French and Swahili is an added advantage.
• You have 3 - 6 years of experience as an entrepreneur and/or in marketing and sales operations, program management in a startup environment.
• Proven experience in dealing with C-level executives;
• Proven experience initiating and closing commercial deals;
• You are tech-savvy and strive for efficiency.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link https://careers.norrskenfoundation.org/jobs/1338240-business-development-lead-full-time-position/applications/new
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.