Business Development Officer
Jobs at:Career Options Africa
Deadline of this Job:
15 November 2022
Date Posted: Monday, November 07, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Business Development Officer
Our client eLipa is a reliable payment processing services provider that supports instant payment processing using mobile money, mobile banking, debit and credit cards and eLipa wallet. The Client is seeking to fill the position of Business Development Officer in Rwanda. We are looking for an individual who is suitably qualified and competent with experience as a Business Development Officer.
Plan, execute and evaluate the ROI of all business development initiatives to attract, retain and expand a loyal client base.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities;
• Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services.
• Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
• Execute complex, long-term partnerships with strategic partners that unlock benefits for eLipa and its customers.
• Development of new business models to deliver and capture value from customers resulting in growth of revenue.
• Building alliances and partnerships to generate revenue streams.
• Maintain an understanding of external competitive developments and their impact on our business and innovation strategy.
• Clear cascade of strategy and objective to the team to deliver on the financial targets.
• Generate an ideas funnel towards achieving results in line with the overall business growth strategy.
• Control and periodically check operational risks and workflow in conjunction with operations.
• Manage and further develop existing strategic partnership relationships.
• Design processes that will safeguard both the customer and the company from financial losses.
• Provide leadership for the business team through clearly communicating strategy and goals and coaching sessions.
• Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
• Ensure that there are proper succession plans for key roles within BD and career development for direct reports.
• Bachelor's degree in business management or administration, finance, accounting, marketing, or related field.
• Minimum of 3 years proven experience working as a business development officer or similar role
• Experience in relationship building with large corporate groups
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
• Effective communication skills.
• Good sense of cross-selling and strong product knowledge
The Right Person For The Job
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and competencies;
• Ability to foster positive relationships with all individuals across the organization as well as clients.
• Able to resolve problems offering effective solutions.
• Able to plan, prioritize and organize work.
• Self-starter with high degree of resourcefulness requiring minimal supervision.
What We Are Offering The Right Person.
We are offering a competitive remuneration package for the successful candidate.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Visit www.careeroptionsafricagroup.com and www.hreastafrica.com for more details on this position.
Send CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org by 21st November 2022 subject heading, as Business Development Officer However, applications will be reviewed as they are received, and qualified candidates called for interview as soon as their CVs are received.
Candidates who do not hear from us by this date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.