Business Finance Intern
Deadline of this Job:
19 August 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, August 04, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Business Finance Intern
Schedule: Part-time (10-20h/week)
The business management and training company headquartered in Bremen, Germany. We are a success-driven firm that provides management advisory and contracting services customized to help companies from different industries with business management problems. Brainnest runs, leads, and manages complex projects and initiatives. We have begun from scratch when a network of professionals, Ph.D. holders, and highly skilled personnel bring to the business table their practical and academic years of experience to form up a concrete blueprint on which the company has been designed. Since 2020, we offer a combination of expertise, proficiency, and commitment, leveraging our deep industry experience and applying analytical rigor to deliver exceptional results for companies. We proudly provide top-class consulting and training services for a wide range of industries around the world. A well-equipped team, advanced tools, and modern methodologies are some of what we correctly utilize to offer our clients what makes them the best in their fields.
Our team is looking for a Business Finance Intern to join them in the upcoming weeks. This position is great for an aspiring business finance professional looking to work on business-critical projects and gain relevant work experience.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss any issues with a wide variety of individuals and groups
• Capability to produce content on time, with attention to detail, and an emphasis on identifying and pitching to a target audience
• A well-organized team player with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively
• Familiarity with Microsoft applications and Zoom
• Willingness to learn and develop financial skills
• Competitive and proactive attitude
• Fluency in English
You will learn how to:
• Support Finance Controllers during Monthly closing
• Support the Financial Analysts and Business Controllers in their day-to-day work
• Assist in preparing monthly or weekly financial reports: Develop and utilize spreadsheets, databases, and other computer applications
• Prepare ad-hoc reports when requested
• Assist Controllers during budget processes
• Participate in the internal and external financial communication processes
• Manage specialized information, reports, and forms dealing with fees, billing, tracking of projects, etc.
• Enter information into the financial accounting system of the company
• Issue and review clients' invoices
• Analyze customer profitability, prepare margin analysis reports and develop and present proposal analysis
• Report Financial information to regulators, the parent companies, and to the market
At Brainnest, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested And Qualified Click Here To Apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.