Vacancy title: Business development manager[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Business Management and Administration , Category: Management ]
Jobs at: Komera Project
Deadline of this Job: 21 July 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 19, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Background of the organization
Komera project is a community-based organization, which is located in Rwinkwavu sector, Kayonza district in the Eastern Part of Rwanda. It is a registered organization under Rwanda Governance Board (RGB) and was established with the major aim of promoting Gender Equality and empowerment of young Women and girls through, access to Education, health and community support.
The organization currently implements project activities in areas of women’s rights, Girl rights and currently expanding its scope of operations in line with its strategic orientations.
In line with its mission and as it aims to expands its operations, Komera Project would like to Recruit a Business Development Manager,
Specific job description
• Work with Senior Management team to establish strategic plans that supports project sustainability;
• Draft, propose and adopt Komera Business plans for the next 2 years;
• Manages Komera Business initiatives by ensuring profitability strategies.
• Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships.
• Track performance of Komera business activities and report on the potential business risks to management and mitigation strategies;
• Develop a marketing strategy that clarifies understanding of Business strength, weaknesses, Opportunities and strength (SWOT).
• Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting and contracting potential partners.
• Discovers and explores business opportunities.
• Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials.
• Recommends equity investments.
• Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new business operations with company strategies.
• Conducts, customer needs assessments and adopt strategies to improve customer loyalty and excellent clientele;
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Enhances organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
• Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Education and experience
• A0 in Business Administration, Business Management, Finance entrepreneurship, Marketing, or Economic;
• Three-five (3-5) years of experience in management of a profitable business preferably in tourism, Foods and beverages etc.
Qualities and competencies
• Proficiency in MS Office, with exceptional knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
• Working knowledge of Google Docs
• Strong ability to network;
• Bi-lingual skills in English and French desired.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send the following document- CV, Application letter clearly mentioning the job tittle to email@example.com no later than 21/07/2022 at 5:00pm
Qualifying Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.