CLA Advisor, USAID/Rwanda Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting (CLA) Activity, Rwanda
Jobs at:Social Impact
Deadline of this Job:
25 September 2021
Date Posted: Monday, September 13, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The CLA Advisor will also serve in a capacity building role with USAID activity managers, implementing partners, project staff, and Rwandan firms. The advisor will work collaboratively with these stakeholders to develop high quality products and processes, while training them to lead future work. This position will be based full-time for the five-year period of performance in Kigali, Rwanda, contingent upon contract award.
• Foster strong, collaborative relationships with key Mission stakeholders; serve as a convener for dialogue and learning around emerging issues; assist in identifying and responding to key learning issues; and coordinate learning efforts among USAID and IPs.
• Facilitate the development and implementation of USAID’s CLA plan that outlines key learning questions, stakeholders and their roles, and broad stakeholder engagement at multiple levels.
• Provide training to ensure USAID staff and IPs have the most up-to-date knowledge and capacity to fulfill all aspects of the program cycle
• Support facilitation, including learning events and workshops; facilitate learning, collaboration, and adaptive management at the Mission; produce reflections on the implications of new learning; establishing a network of key stakeholders and organize periodic, appropriate opportunities for USAID to interact with them based on strategy implementation and evidence-based experience.
• Assist in negotiating change management around MEL issues.
• Support strategic communications, including producing publications and organizing public events with partners and other stakeholders.
• Assist with USAID knowledge management efforts.
• Work with Chief of Party (COP) and the Senior MEL Advisor to ensure monitoring and evaluation information is shared and fully utilized through knowledge sharing and strategic learning processes to speed innovation and improve upon and bring new innovations to the Mission’s programmatic work in-country.
• Other duties as determined necessary by USAID/Rwanda.
• A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as international development, quantitative research, statistics, or other areas clearly relevant to data analysis and impact analysis.
• At least five years of experience in knowledge management, organizational learning, and/or strategic learning, preferably in an international development context.
• Demonstrated skill and experience in facilitating groups, meetings, and events (both online and in-person), resulting in collaborative decision-making, agreed upon action items/priorities, and strong outcomes.
• Experience in strategic planning and project design.
• Experience working in a multi-cultural environment with a diverse staff.
• Excellent English language writing, editing, and oral communication skills.
• Background in capacity-building, adult learning and/or learning facilitation or related experience preferred.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply for the position, please visit our website: https://phg.tbe.taleo.net/phg02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=SOCIIMPA2&cws=1&rid=3857
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.