Cargo Pricing Analyst
Jobs at:RwandAir Limited
Deadline of this Job:
30 October 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, October 20, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Cargo Pricing Analyst
Reports to: Manager, Cargo Planning & Pricing
Duty Station: Kigali International Airport (KIA)
To provide the RwandAir network with competitive cargo rates and pricing support, which promotes cargo sales as well as maximizing network cargo revenues and yield.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Monitor, analyze, communicate, and respond to competitive fare actions and market practices in a timely fashion.
• Develop and implement pricing actions to respond to various market activities.
• Understand and analyze market dynamics, consumer price sensitivity, and market demand.
• Develop traffic, yield, and revenue evaluations of various price scenarios.
• Implement changes to pricing structures consistent with the company’s business plan.
• Perform comprehensive evaluation and analysis of all individual and group pricing proposals received from Sales regions and local offices.
• Evaluate and develop local corporate deal frameworks to ensure RwandAir’s competitive position within the corporate travel market.
• Ensuring pricing structures are continuously monitored, benchmarked and develop to maintain a competitive price.
• Detailed understanding of how pricing decisions are made, and key levers used by pricing.
• Using various electronic data sources and input from local sales offices, assess competitor activity, recommend and prepare competitive responses aimed at retaining market share and optimizing revenue.
Desired Profile: Required education, Experience, and Abilities
• Degree in one of the following areas; Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Finance, and Accounting.
• At least 1-2 years of work experience in the airline, financial or any other related field
• Understanding of the airline industry’s competitive and regulatory environments.
• Business/commercial experience.
• Familiarity with the company’s internal systems and processes.
• Ability to work on multiple tasks prioritizes work, handle heavy workloads, and meet tight deadlines.
• Analytical approach to problem-solving.
• Strong leadership, analytical, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
• High level of accuracy, details and ownership which would drive to increase results.
• Basic Computer Skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• An application letter addressed to Director, Human Resources;
• Recent Curriculum Vitae;
• Medical Certificate ;
• Relevant certificates;
• A photocopy of Rwanda’s national identity card;
• Three referees
The deadline for submitting your applications is on October 25, 2022. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.