JALI Savings and Credit Limited
Deadline of this Job:
11th January 2019
Date Posted: 8th January 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed , Employment Type: Full-Time , Currency: RwF
JALI Savings and Credit Limited (JS.C Ltd] is an lnvestee Company of JALI Holdings Ltd and JALI Transport Ltd which are an investment Companies of Rwanda Federation of Transport Cooperatives (RFTC). The latter is made up of 4 unions with a total number of members well over 3500. JSC Ltd was incorporated as a microﬁnance institution under the laws of the Republic of Rwanda by the Rwanda Development Board on the 26th January 2018. lts headquarters is located in NYABUGOGO, INKUNDAMAHORO BUILDING — MORDEN MARKET at Kigali.
The main founding objective of JSC Ltd is to provide reliable and affordable financial solutions initially to small and Medium Size Enterprises and local individuals. Our primary targeted clientele is mainly made up of members of transport cooperatives across Rwanda, drivers, motor vehicle operators, garages and spare parts shops, car wash bay businesses and individual transport operators but will also extend ﬁnancial services to the rest of the public. It is in this regard that JALI Savings and Credit Limited (J S.C ltd) would like to recruit staff for the following vacant positions. The table below shows the job position, requirements and number for each position.
Key tasks and responsibilities
• Receive and verify money and the accompanying documents from chief cashier/Operations manager for cash transaction ;
• To serve, receive and verify all Deposits/withdrawals from the clients;
• Make a thorough check of all withdrawal material;
• Process all transactions as directed by his/her superior;
• Self-checking at mid-way and at the end of the day of all transactions performed;
• Fill in the cashiers‘ book daily, and hand it over to the Branch manager or cashier for approval;
• Verify the completeness of all documents and ensure that they are all signed;
• Provide and maintain a high degree of customer care and service delivery to all Clients ;
• Ensure compliance in rules, regulations, and procedures stipulated in the manuals and internal regulations;
• To reconcile cash received and cash disbursed and balance the day's transaction amounts;
• Preparation of supporting documentation for all cash transactions;
• Any other duties as allocated by the immediate Supervisor.
Specific Requirements for the Post
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance or any other related ﬁeld;
• 1-2 years working experience in cash management is preferable but not mandatory;
• Discretion and integrity;
• Attention to detail;
• Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team;
• Comfortable with MS Ofﬁce and good working knowledge of Excel;
• Good communication skills;
• Age not above 30 Years.
Job application procedure
lnterested candidates are required to submit the following at the reception of JALI Holdings Ltd Head Office located at MUHIMA KN 1 RD 30 P.O BOX 3630 Kigali-Rwanda not later than Friday 11 January 2019 at 17:00 PM.
• Application Letter
• Comprehensive Curriculum vitae
• Certiﬁed Copies of Degree/Certificate
• Copy of the Bio data page of the ID
• A telephone number and mail address
• Names and Contact address (with telephone &Emails) of 3 referees
• Note that only Rwandans candidates who meet the above requirements will be shortlisted and contacted for written test and interview.
Done at Kigali, on 4th, January 2019
Managing Director JS.C Ltd