Jobs at:Mango Telecom Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
31 March 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 17, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Mango Telecom Ltd is a licensed Internet Service Provider (ISP) that is incorporated under the laws and regulations of the Republic of Rwanda. The company is engaged in the business of providing advanced information and Communication Technology (“ICT”) services based on 4G LTE, Fiber Connectivity and 4G compatible devices. Mango Telecom Ltd is a leading Internet service provider and has evolved into a full-range Internet and business solutions providing .
• Cash flow management
• Control of the company’s expenses
• Processing of refunds and exchanges and resolving financial complaints.
• Checking prices and quantities accurately, collect and process payment.
• Keep records of daily transactions of the company.
• Classification of invoices and its supporting documents
• Assist the finance manager when requested.
• Analysis of financial transactions and shops requests
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Proven Experience of above 1 years working as a cashier
• A0 degree in financial accounting, the management or any other related fields
• Strong communication skills both in written, Verbal forms.
• Updated non-criminal certificate
• Must be proficient on a computer
• Strong pressure resistance.
• Must-know language at least English and local language Kinyarwanda.
• Being able to be faster learners.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
The Interested Candidates should send their updated CV to this email: email@example.com of HR assistant of Mango Telecom. The deadline is on 2020-03-31 at 5:00 PM the selected candidates will be contacted on the Mobile phone number given on your CV.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.