Jobs at:COPEDU PLC
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, June 09 2023
Date Posted: Friday, May 26 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• The Cashier is responsible for processing cash withdrawal or deposit operations, transfers, and other banking transactions. It is also responsible for guiding and advising customers by offering them the products and services marketed by COPEDU PLC.
• Process and record the day-to-day transactions of the bank's customers: receiving and cashing deposits, making withdrawals, and cashing cheques;
• Do foreign exchange transactions, Western union, Money gram, etc;
• Make the necessary checks to avoid fraud and errors;
• Proceed to the daily closing of the cash registers by generating the daily cash position;
• Order and hand over the cash register parts to his manager at the end of the day;
• Report anomalies to his/her manager;
• Perform other miscellaneous cash operations;
• Perform any other similar duties assigned to her/him by his/her superiors.
Profile and qualifications required
• Degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Law, Management, or a similar field
• Be under 28 years of age
• Mastery of computer tools and Microsoft Office software
• Be rigorous in the application of procedures and in their accounts
• Have a good organization
• Consider the details
• Interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under pressure and in a different environment
• Integrity and ethics
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• All Applications must include a motivation, ID Copy, a detailed Curriculum Vitae, and a copy of the degree; which will be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, June 9th, 2023.
• Done at Kigali, 24 May 2023.
• NYANGEZI Joseph
• Ag. Managing Director
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.