Jobs at:Inkunga Finance Plc
Deadline of this Job:
05 June 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 24, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Inkunga Finance Plc is a microfinance institution headquarted in Karongi District, Western Province.
Its mission is to promote quality financial services to small and medium-sized entrepreneurs in order to contribute to the improvement of their socio-economic living conditions and to remain a sustainable and self-sufficient institution.
To strengthen its human resources, INKUNGA FINANCE is currently recruiting the following people to occupy job vacancy.
Cashiers (2 Vacant Posts)
Under the supervision of the Branch Manager, he (she) will be responsible for:
• Customer care;
• Correctly manage the cash entrusted to him or her by keeping from time to time the source documents justifying the movements of cash;
• Recording deposits, withdrawals and reimbursement transactions in client passbooks;
• Ensuring that the strong room keys are properly kept in conjunction with the Accountant or the Branch Manager;
• Keeping and classifying supporting documents for operating expenses;
• Complete necessary journals and other accounting documents;
• Making authorized payments at branch level;
• Maintaining cash history;
• Keeping bank securities and journals in use in the strong room;
• Closing the cash register at the end of daily activities and ensuring the compliance of the physical balances of the cash register and those of the financial management system;
• Facilitating the exercise of permanent cash control;
• Participating in the development of the Branch's action plan and budget;
• Ensuring the interim of the accountant;
• Reporting to the Branch Manager;
• Be a Rwandan ;
• Have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Management, Banking, Microfinance or related fields, or an A1 degree with 2 years' experience or an A2 certificate with at least 5 years' experience in the field of microfinance or banking;
• Have a good character in working with financial institutions (meaning no non-performing or written off loans);
• Fluent in French or English, knowledge of two languages would be an advantage;
• Aged between 21 years and 40 years;
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
• Interested and qualified candidates should submit Job application via e-mail: email@example.com
• The deadline for submitting applications is June 05th, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.
• The job application file must contain:
• An application letter addressed to the Managing Director;
• A circulum vitae;
• A copy of the identitification card;
• A copy of the degree or certificate;
• A certificate of service rendered for A1 and A2 applicants.
The list of candidates shortlisted for the written exam will be published not later than 08/06/2022 via the website: https://inkungafinance.com
Done at Karongi, 26th Mai 2022
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.