: FULL TIME , Industry
: Telecommunications , Category
: Management ] Jobs at:
Rwanda Medical Supply Limited Deadline of this Job:
20 June 2022 Duty Station:
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa Summary
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 08, 2022 , Base Salary: Not DisclosedSimilar Jobs in RwandaLearn more about Rwanda Medical Supply Limited Rwanda Medical Supply Limited jobs in Rwanda
Rwanda Medical Supply Limited is a large scale corporation created and owned by the Government of Rwanda. RMS ltd objective is to ensure the availability of medicines, medical supplies, and consumables in the right quantity, with the acceptable quality, to the right place and customers, at the right time and with optimum cost to the Rwandan population.
RMS Ltd is a State-owned company created by the Government of Rwanda with the mandate of managing the end-to-end health supply chain for Rwanda. RMS Ltd provides pharmaceuticals and health commodities towards 5 rights: the right patient, the right drug/dose, the right cost, the right route, and the right time. The vision of RMS Ltd is to ensure quality and timely availability of all health commodities to the public through a cost-efficient, sustainable and effective supply chain. Drugs will be available throughout the country through an economical and financially sustainable supply chain that can meet current and future need and manage increasing complexity RMS Ltd is looking for qualified, dedicated & experienced individuals to fill the following position:
Chief Accountant: (1)Tasks and responsibilities.
• Coordinate the financial activities in line RMS mission
• Establish policies, Strategies and Action Plan for the Finance Unit
• Prepare annual budget and submit it to RMS leadership and follow-up its implementation
• Oversee the preparation of the cash flow projections for each Source of Funds
• Carryout a follow-up of financial transactions, (sales, customer payments, supplier’s payments,etc )
• Review and approve payment vouchers including acceptance reports preparation.
• Ensure compliance with tax laws and regulations, including preparation of tax certificates requests and collection from RRA
• Ensure that daily sales and customer payments are recorded, aged receivables report is updated accordingly.
• Ensure that monthly receivable reports are prepared and submitted on time
• Oversee the preparation of the Financial Statements periodically.
• Supervise entries of transactions and confirm the same figures entered into different books of accounts as per supporting vouchers
• Supervise the team in finance
• Any other job related tasks that may be assigned by the direct supervisor
• Report to the finance Manager Qualification and Skills
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration with a full professional accounting qualification (Mandatory) such as ACCA, CIMA, and CPA. At least 5 years of relevant working experience at similar position with maximum of 35 years old.Knowledge and technical skills required:
• High analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Decision making skills;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Very effective organization skills;
• Team working skills;
• Computer skills (advanced excel, word and power point)Work Hours:
8 Experience in Months:
60 Level of Education:
Bachelor Degree Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send their application documents (in one PDF document) including Curriculum Vitae, copy of ID, copies of education certificates and Driving license, names of three referees as well as their emails and telephones.
All applications are to be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer of Rwanda Medical Supply Ltd through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application: Monday 20th June 2022 at 5:00 pm.
• Only applications sent via the above e-mail shall be considered.
• Only Candidates with the right qualifications and relevant experience shall be shortlisted and contacted.
• Incomplete applications shall be rejected.
QUICK ALERT SUBSCRIPTION