Jobs at:Inyange Industries
Deadline of this Job:
17 February 2020
Date Posted: Friday, February 14, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Inyange Industries Ltd is looking for a dynamic and skilled Chief Accountant to supervise and report on all financial accounting functions related to receivables, payables, asset management, reconciliation, analysis, compliance and recording as well as the development of internal control policies and procedures .
• Manage all accounting operations including billing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger, inventory accounting, and revenue recognition
• Prepare, examine or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports
• Assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to financial reporting and procedural standards
• Report to management regarding the finances of the company
• Review accounting entries passed in the books of account
• Ensure proper documentation to support vouchers, including authorization according to authorization matrix
• Review cashbooks and Bank reconciliation of the organization
• Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, or other tax requirements
• Review of the Payroll to ensure accuracy and completeness
• Regular review of the controls and monitor their effectiveness
• Ensure that the fixed assets register is up to date
• Work with other departments on cost-cutting initiatives
• Provide information during internal and external audits
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, and Business Administration
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is a strong requirement.
• Preferably a minimum of 5 years of experience in the same field.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.